Box of 10 Deal on Osram 3ft 900mm T8 Pink Butcher LED Tubes specially designed for use in meat fridges and displays and are ideally designed to replace the Osram76 fluorescent tubes (or any other pink butcher T8 equivalent).
No UV (Ultraviolet)
Ultraviolet radiation has one of the biggest negative effects on meat - and you'll be getting plenty of it on your meat products when you use a normal pink fluorescent tubes. UV light will make your meat go off and discolour faster which is bad news for your meat's shelf life while reducing its appeal to would-be buyers. With a new LEED Osram Pink tube, you can curb this entirely, presenting your meats for longer and in the best possible light.
Virtually No Heat
If you've got fluorescent pink butchers tubes in your fridges then you've probably complained bitterly at the fact that you know heat is bad for meat and makes it go off much faster. What's more is that the excess heat produced by your current pink fluorescents makes your fridges work harder to keep them cool which raises your electrical bills and shortens the lifespan of your compressors. LED butchers tubes create virtually no heat solving these two compacting problems instantly upon installation.
- No UV to discolour your meat or make it degrade;
- Virtually no heat which makes your meat last longer while reducing the on time of your fridges compressors;
- Save at least 50% off your electrical use;
- Enjoy 5 Year Warranty support;
- Long 50,000hr life greatly reduces maintenance costs;
- 190° wide beam angle for maximum coverage;
- No bending issues due to glassbody design;
- Shatterproof lens thanks to a special PET coating;
- Splinter protection making them safe to use in the food industry;
- Free of dangerous materials like Mercury;
- ≤ 5 SDCM colour consistency;
- Low flicker rate (EU 2019/2020);
- Fits into standard T8 Fluorescent lamp holders.
Beam Angle: 190°;
Dimensions: 900 x 26 mm;
IP Rating: IP20;
Lens: Frosted Glass;
Main Voltage: 230VAC;
Power Factor: 0.9 PF;
Pin Type: G13 Bi-Pin;
Rated Lamp Life: 50,000 hrs;
Operating Temperature: -20 to +45°C;
Warranty: 5 Years;
Meat Display Areas
Shopping Mall Fridges
Most Food Retail contexts.
1. Bypass/remove ballast in the existing fluorescent fitting;
2. Wire live and neutral to one end of the fitting;
3. Power input side is indicated on the lamp;
Download Osram's Substi-TUBE Installation Guidelines
*To be installed by qualified electricians only!
*NOT suitable with ECGs (Electronic Control Gears)!