The new Osram LEDVANCE SubstiTube T5 AC Range is an industry-leading, quality retrofit lamp solution designed to replace traditional t5 fluorescent tubes easily while allowing you to keep your existing fluorescent fittings in place. These T5 LED lamps are designed to operate directly off AC mains power and are not suitable for operation with existing electronic control gear (which must be removed or bypassed).
5 Year Warranty
Most tubes that have a 5 year warranty are hellishly expensive but we like to think of this tube as an exception to the rule as you'll get a 5 year swap out warranty for a very affordable tube that will pay for itself many times over during its 50,000 hours rated life span.
- Very high lumens efficiency of 155 lm/w;
- 5 Year Warranty support Market-leading light output for T5 replacement lamps;
- Greater energy savings than ever before;
- Long 50,000hr life greatly reduces maintenance costs;
- 160° wide beam angle for maximum coverage;
- No bending issues due to glassbody design;
- Shatterproof lens thanks to a special PET coating;
- Splinter protection making them safe to use in the food industry;
- Free of dangerous materials like Mercury;
- ≤ 5 SDCM colour consistency;
- Low flicker rate (EU 2019/2020);
- Fits into standard T5 Fluorescent lamp holders.
Beam Angle: 160°;
Colour Temperature: 4000k
CRI: 83 Ra;
Dimensions: 1449 x 16 mm;
Lens: Frosted Glass;
Luminous Efficiency: 155 lm/w;
Main Voltage: 230VAC;
Maximum Ambient Temp: +45°C;
Power Factor: >0.9 PF;
Rated Lamp Life: 50,000 hrs;
Operating Temperature: -20 to +45°C;
Warranty: 5 Years;
Public Buildings and Common Areas;
Supermarkets and Departmental Stores;
Factories and Manufacturing Plants;
(*Suitable for the Food Industry);
Warehouses and Storage;
Class Room and Universities;
Most Commercial and Industrial contexts.
1. Bypass/remove ballast in the existing fluorescent fitting;
2. Wire live and neutral to one end of the fitting;
3. Power input side is indicated on the lamp;
Download Osram's Substi-TUBE Installation Guidelines
*To be installed by qualified electricians only!
*NOT suitable with ECGs (Electronic Control Gears)!