2500lm Solar LED Streetlight with Remote, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range | Clear Sky Distributors
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)
200W Solar LED Floodlight with Remote, 2500lm, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range (7700938555579)

2500lm Solar LED Streetlight with Remote, 6000K, 3 Year Warranty, Gold-DS Range

Sku: 94015.GDS200-6k
R 2,495
(R 2,869.25 Incl 15% VAT)
Get a Wholesale Quote
We ship free to Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban!

The 200w 2500lm Solar LED floodlight solution is an excellent off-grid, low maintenance all-in-one solar lighting solution for small roads, walkways, parking areas and security. The battery is easily replaceable for future maintenance unlike other products on the market where the whole unit needs to be replaced, leading to unnecessary wastage and costs.

How does the Solar Street Light Work?

  1. Default factory settings (Automatic dimming): First 3 hours = 100% light output, Next 3 hours = 60% light output, & the remaining 4 hours will be 30-40% light output till sunrise;
  2. Charging time with solar irradiation is 4-6 hours, but there are many factors due to the processes of usage and region with customers;
  3. Timing functions include 3H, 5H, 8H
  4. Another mode is brightness adjustment mode, which is indicated on the remote control;
  5. Best effect is to keep the default recommended use of "AUTO" automatic mode. Usually, power on (installed) defaults to automatic mode;
  6. Automatic mode: The brightness of the whole lamp can be adaptively controlled according to the battery condition.

Solid Local Warranty
Enjoy the support and confidence of locally supported, 3 year warranty.

Superior Battery
Th LiFePO4 batteries is a Lithium-Iron battery that maximises charge time and longevity.

Important Features:

Battery: LiFePO4 3.2V 25Ah;
Beam Angle: 75x135°;
Certifications: CE, RoHS;
Charging Time: 4-6hrs;
Color Temperature: 6000k (Cool White);
CRI: >70 Ra;
Dimmable: No;
Housing Materials: Die-Cast Aluminium;
IP Rating: IP65;
LED Chips: LumiLEDs Chips;
Lumen Output: 2500 lm;
Solar Panel: Monocrystalline;
Temperature Range: -20 to +50°C;
Voltage: 230 VAC;
Warranty: 3 Years

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

GET BEST PROJECT / BULK PRICING

If you're looking to buy in bulk quantities for projects or wholesale,  we can provide you with awesome discounted pricing including delivery.  Take 60 seconds to supply us your details on the following form:

REQUEST WHOLESALE QUOTE

Customer Testimonials